Tuesday 1 March 2016

Vuitton Vibes



I am very lucky when it comes to my work attire, I get to wear almost anything I want from jeans to trainers, I'm in them all week so I never really have a "off duty" look. I usually dress for my mood and comfort, one day I can be in leather pants, another is a cheeky legging day or a dress, jogger days are kept for my hangover days! 

This is usually one of my more relax looks wearing my Parka. 
I have had this Burberry Parker for 4 years now. I was so lucky with this purchase as I found it in Bicester Village for a shocking £150 from £900!!!! The quality of this coat has maintained from the day I bought it. It is my go to coat for those wet and grim, as is this amazing cable knit Monki jumper. Monki had some lovey knitwear pieces this winter season, I was lucky to enough to stock up on them during the sale (thanks late winter!)

I had these Louis Vuitton Palm Canyon boots for Christmas. These were on my wishlist from the moment the cruise collection was shown in Palm Springs (Bob Hopes incredible house to be exact.) My love affair with the new LV is well documented among my friends. What can I say, I hero worship Nicolas Ghesquiere. 
In the space of two months I have added two Givenchy bags to my collection. This wasn't intentional. I found my floral Pandora in the Harrods sale for £250. Bargain I know! But I knew I wanted to add a Antigona to my collection last year after seeing my best friend Marie with a dark red mini. I have a weakness for grey bags, but I am fussy over leathers and this is just the perfect tone and a grained leather. It is deceptively big, it fits more or less my everyday needs including my kindle.















Coat- Burberry
Jumper- Monki
Jeans- Topshop Joni's
Boots- Louis Vuitton
Bag- Givenchy Antigona 
Rings- Gucci
Necklace- Louis Vuitton
Hat- Gucci

Bisous 
x
Nadia 

No comments:

Post a Comment