Thursday 27 November 2014

The Plaid Express















Bonsoir from Paris! Sorry for the lack of love Christmas fever has kicked in!

Back in early October, myself and the boyfriend were invited to a lovely event at Isabel Marant. I have been a huge Marant fan for years and this seasons Étoile collection has been incredible. I really treated myself with this collection and walked away with 3 dresses and a leather jacket! This haul has to be my best this year. The pieces I bought are definitely forever pieces.

This plaid dress has completely taken over my life! No I am not being dramatic. It really has. I have worn this so many times I truly am getting my moneys worth. Even better, I went and bought an alternative colour combo as this dress is so light, warm and comfortable that I thought the red and black would be an amazing addition. (Days after I bought the Red and Black version, the oh so cool Anna Dello Russo was seen in Seoul wearing the same dress.) Of course I have to thank the plaid gods for being in fashion this season. I find it really hard to find a lovely and not a part time Plaid dress to add to my wardrobe so thanks Isabel for bringing these into my life. I cannot wait to blog the Red and Black version of this dress for you. 

Carven Boots

Delfina Delettrez for Fendi ring

Chanel Necklace & Jumbo Classic

Étoile Isabel Marant Plaid Dress

Thanks for reading guys
X
Bisous
X
Nadia 
X

1 comment: