Friday 24 October 2014

Chanel On The Go.








Denim Shirt- Monki
Joggers- H&M
Leather Jacket- Zara
Sneakers- Chanel 
Necklace- Chanel
Bracelet- Balenciaga
Rings- Cartier 'Love'

I cannot believe it has taken me this long to post about my absolute loves…The Chanel sneakers from AW14 collection. So I know i am a lucky pup. My job and hard work always pays off when it comes to getting the pieces I love. I was extra lucky when I was told I could buy as many pairs and I wanted 3 days before the launch of the collection! I of course had the pink on my list since the show and the bright multicolour, but I didn't realise I would fall in love with the grey as much as I did. 

But alas I stuck with my original 2 choices and a pair of the classic running sneakers which finally came in a colour combo that suited my style and taste. I instantly had to wear them so I wore my first and favourite out -These to die for Pink Tweed. Now these are the ones almost everyone wanted due to the whole runway look (Oh and Alexa Chung having them) so I was so smug walking around the days before launch but didn't realise walking to my meeting in Selfridges would lead to a woman screaming at me to tell her who sold them to me. Wow! 

That aside, this outfit was so planned pre obtaining my dream sneakers. When you ask? Well when I bought these joggers in H&M Paris. If you know me well you will know I am not big on sports luxe, I love sneakers but not the biggest jogger fan. I just immediately fell in love with these and instantly knew what to pair it with, classic denim shirt and leather jacket. I especially love that my favourite Monki denim shirt worked so so well with the outfit. Now it's time to work out what other outfits will go with my pants. 

Thanks for reading 
X
Bisous
X
Nadia
X


No comments:

Post a Comment