Wednesday 15 October 2014

A Fairytale in Montmartre














Dress- Topshop
Denim Shirt- Primark
Bag- Celine Trio
Sandals- Ancient Greek
Sneakers- Saint Laurent
Floral Hairband- Vintage
Sunglasses- Miu Miu
Necklace- Chanel

They definitely kept the best till last at Rock en Seine. Sunday night saw us get absolutely hammered dancing to Brody Dalle, Lana Del Rey, La Roux, Kavinsky and the all mighty Queens of The Stone Age! But before we ventured off to the festival we took in the sights of my local area- Montmartre. God I love the Sacre Coeur. To say I wake up in this area never gets old. I really love walking around here and it was so nice to share it with my brother who always wonders what I am always talking about when I come home and spill the Parisian gossip.

As you know I LOVE this gingham dress from Topshop. I've blogged about it before in a previous post and just could not wear this in Paris. As you can see I did change my shoes. I went from gleefully running around the Sacre Coeur in Ancient Greek Sandals to be truly debaucherous and running from stage to stage in my beloved (and only 2 days old) Saint Laurent Fang sneakers! Plus an add of a floral hairband (vintage) and here I present a 2 ways to wear one outfit in the same day. 

As it was the last day at the festival and a Sunday we did take the opportunity to drop all necessary things off to the apartment which meant me and the boyfriend shared a tote bag. I absolutely loved the freedom of running around with no bag (of course he carried it!) it did make me more mischievous and we ended the night singing and skipping home…of course the repercussions of a hangover were not thought about! But hey we enjoyed it and we revelled in having a lovely hangover breakfast at Cafe de Flore (Seriously I recommend the Baileys espresso as a hangover cure!) and a spot of shopping in Saint Germain. Ah Paris I love you. 

Thanks for reading guys
X
Bisous
X
Nadia
X

No comments:

Post a Comment