Thursday 25 September 2014

Shoreditch days





















Evening all, I am currently writing this blog post from the comfort of my apartment in Paris. It's been a busy few days and on top of Paris Fashion Week madness I have come down with the flu. BOOOOOO! But I will not let that get me down or stop me from doing my job which lead to me getting a vitamin shot early this morning along with an IV drip all before heading to the Carven SS15 show. Enough of the self pity because I love my job, I love Paris and I am lucky I work for a company who look after me.

I can't believe I am so behind on posting my outfit shoots. I love this look. As you all know from my previous posts I am PRO DENIM. Jeans, dresses, shorts, and dungarees you name it I have it. Just call me the Welsh Pakistani Alexa Chung (in my sweet fashion dreams). This dress is meant to be a tunic, but me being who I am skinny legs and big hips went a size up for the extra length. Also I am still in my 20's so why not flash a bit of flesh to the scensters in Shoreditch?! I love this floral print, Dorothy Perkins have really upped their game and I am obsessed with constantly checking the site for new pieces. 

This Chanel necklace has to be my most worn piece of Chanel jewellery. EVER. This is from the Dallas collection and I had my reservations about this, was it too big, was it too brashy?. That is certainly not the case now! It's been worn nearly every day this summer. What is more ironic is I use to tell myself I was all gold and no silver and now I like to mix both colours and have learnt to appreciate Silver. Maybe it's an age thing? Like learning to appreciate olives and red wine ;)

I cannot express the happiness  I felt when I got these Pearl sandals in the Chanel summer sale. These are a size 41.5 and were ordered in for me because my usual 41 was too small. At the time of them coming out I couldn't justify them as a purchase when they were so delicate and definitely for more special occasions. All I have to say is it was just meant to be because they went half price AND they were the only pair not to sell in the whole of Europe. PLUS I was lucky enough to buy all my sale pieces before sale day. How amazing? The shoe gods were on my side. I am still gonna pamper these like a baby, you don't often find Chanel perfection like this so it's nice to keep these for events and summer evenings. I thought this was the perfect outfit for their first outing. 

Where do I start with the Fendi By The Way. I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw this go down the runway in the AW14 collection and was eager to see it and try it out. Like I have always told you guys, I always take my time choosing a bag, especially after spending my youth buying bags for the sake of it (i.e I lived at home and spent all my wages on Mulberry!). Now I buy for quality, value and a classic add to my collection. Gone are the days I would cave to a new Mulberry bag. I got to preview the Fendi when the Bond street flagship store reopened. I waited a few months knowing Ramadan was around the corner and knew more colours would be available and a chance of mama and papa buying it as my Eid present. THEY DID!!!! I chose the grey because I love the use of 3 tones of grey for the bag and I love grey I feel it is an essential colour in everyones wardrobe modern and chic. I sealed the deal of knowing this is a bag for life by getting my initials monogrammed on the tag, a cute touch Fendi like to add to their bags. Since buying this I haven't stopped using it. I am eager to buy another because it is the perfect bag, just like a Celine Trio or a classic Chanel

Dress- Dorothy Perkins (Similar Here)
Sunglasses- Dior SoReal (Buy Here)
Sandals- Chanel 
Bag- Fendi By the Way (Buy Here)
Fur Bag Moster- Fendi (Similar Here)
Necklace-Chanel (Similar Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment