Friday 6 June 2014

Double Denim Days

 Happy Friday!!!!

The sun is out today and I am sitting at my desk excited for the working week to end. I am extra excited to leave work today because tonight me and the boyfriend are off to see The Arcade Fire at Earls Court. A much needed relief from a hard week. The Arcade Fire are one of my favourite bands. This will be my 4th time seeing them and I know they won't disappoint (Kinda hoping they will get David Bowie out!) especially as my Parisian friends saw them at Le Zenith in Paris and haven't stopped talking about the show.

I absolutely love this outfit post. We did this shoot the weekend of my best friends wedding. You wouldn't think I had a hangover right?





I cannot get enough of the Dior SoReal sunglasses. Honestly. Favourite pair in my collection



I absolutely love this shirt from Monki. I bought it in the grey denim (wearing) and a dark blue denim also. It has to be two of my most worn shirts in my wardrobe at the moment. I love the simplicity that comes with throwing on an oversized denim shirt. Double denim is always tricky yet seriously chic. Simple is perfection and definitely shows you can make a great outfit with essentials.


My beloved Chanel Espadrilles how I've worn you to death, weather can never stand in our way. 1 of 10 currently in my possession, these were the pair my boyfriend Alan bought me for Xmas last year. I love how easy espadrilles are to wear and the comfort factor is a plus. These pair have travelled a fair bit, these came to Kuala Lumpur with me this year which can only mean they are top of my favourite list for versatility. 




The best thing about living in East London is we are surrounded by some beautiful places. We live a 10 minute walk from The Olympic Park. Perfect for walks, runs and photo shoots. Of course this was just one of the areas surrounding the park. I highly recommend visiting the grounds. It is a nice break from a busy busy London yet still only in Zone 3. 



If you follow my Instagram Feed you'll know that I bought my Mansur Gavriel bucket bag (in butter) from Net-A-Porter at the end of March. I have to thank the NAP team for being amazing and putting me on the top of the list. The time it took for me to make an enquiry and the bag being available was 3 days. I am so in love with this bag i genuinely didn't think I would love it this hard. The colour is perfect for summer tones and is definitely wearable in the winter too for a pop of fresh attitude. It is light and tres durable. I got you right? The only problem is, it is prone to scratches a quality that is factored into the making of the bag and the general aesthetic of the nature of the leather and look. There are ways to avoid the bag from getting scratches through protecting it with wax and nano spray. Over all I cannot wait to hunt down the tote version, hopefully in the oxblood or the black.

I also present my new baby Fur Monster Alfonso. Thanks to Fendi, I was given a choice of some beautiful little Fur Monsters from the new flagship store on Bond Street. We bonded immediately, his hair is wild and out of control like mine, his eyebrows are supper bushy…mine are getting there. I didn't think I needed one of these lil babies in my life but I'm glad I was given one because now it's hard not to put on my bag! 


I bought this hair braid from Hershesons a week before the wedding as it was perfect for my wedding outfit to make my look extra girly, cute and romantic. I have now taken to wearing it a lot more, especially as it makes my hair look thicker…tricks of the trade ;p



Denim Shirt- Monki
Jeans- Customised J Brand
Espadrilles- Chanel
Bag- Mansur Gavriel
Fur Monster- Fendi
Sunglasses- Dior
Watch- Swatch
Bracelet- Cartier Love

Thanks for reading guys.
X
Bisous
X
Nadia
X

No comments:

Post a Comment