Friday 11 April 2014

Spring Awakening

Hey guys,

As you all know in the middle of March we had a nice old break from the rain, and the sun truly came out to play across the whole of the UK. We somehow got treated to a bit of warmth. Let's face it, it sounds like a lie but it happened guys! We didn't dream it!!!! There is hope for a wonderful spring (we have been robbed of an hour so we want our money's worth) yet.

As a part of my new quest to take time to shoot my outfits I saw a perfect opportunity to shoot my outfit for the blog. My photographer you ask? Well my loving boyfriend Alan, who actually works quite close to me. Our middle ground- St James Park.


We were really spoilt by the weather, the daffodils, the cherry blossoms and the ducks. There is also a black swan but she's hard to find.







I loved this outfit, this tweed blazer was bought back in 2009, along with the dark blue version, when Topshop had an incredible influx of Chanel inspired pieces. Even though I bought it a size too small I still think I rock it!




I also teamed it with one of my new Chanel Ballerinas. All grey patent from Pre Spring Summer 2014. I have a few grey bags so I love finding perfect shoes to match. Not only do they match my grey bags, but I found the lavender undertone in the ballerina to complement the light denim of my jeans, and I feel they will match nicely with almost anything denim.



I really need to give credit where credit is due. Doreen...Thank you. Thank you for introducing the Celine Trio to me. I was always aware of it, I always wanted one but never took the plunge in fear of one of the compartments falling off. But then you came along and I finally bought my first last year a beautiful dark green, and then this one the "lipstick" red. A soft red mixed with a pink with gold zips. I am addicted. I find both go with almost everything and are the perfect size (both of mine are larger trios which I find accommodates my every day uses perfectly compared to the oh so cute smaller size) for everyday use especially travelling. I am now fully addicted to buying more (watch this space for a new one…)




Boucle Blazer- Topshop
Jeans- Current Elliot
Top- Topshop
Ballet flats- Chanel
Bag- Celine Trio
Necklace- Primark

Thanks for reading guys.

Bisous

Nadia






No comments:

Post a Comment