Friday 25 April 2014

Sophia Webster for J Crew

Hey guys,

As you all know I am a massive shoe hoarder. Yep it's my weakness but a good weakness right? I have previously posted about my love for the incredible Sophia Webster when her amazing pop up store at Covent garden opened. Now it's time to focus on her next great venture. The Sophia Webster for J Crew collaboration!!!!



I am seriously swooning over these. The shoes capture both Sophia and J. Crews vision. Act fast on this guys because a lot of the styles have sold out. The collaboration is also available at the flag ship store on Regent street.

Here are a pick of my favourite from the collaboration







Anneka Kitten Heel pumps £395. My ultimate favourite in the collection and sold out in my size :(











Riko Pumps Available in Gun metal and Black and Navy £525.







Finn Pumps £460.










Penelope Pumps £460.







Anneka Pumps £395.










Lola Pumps £240.

If anyone has bought a pair I would love to know which pair and your thought on the collaboration.

Bisous

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment