Tuesday 29 April 2014

Kate Moss X Topshop

Evening guys,

How is everyone? I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was spent in Paris as I was due in Paris for meetings on the Monday and it was my friend Pedro's birthday. What perfect timing. As usual I had an amazing time, and I always love working in the Paris office because most of my friends are based there. But alas I am back in London and have my elbows sharpened for my commute to work in the AM! Thanks tube strikes!

Of course the Tube strike isn't just effecting our usual mundane commute into central London, Nope, it's also effecting the launch of the big come back collaboration- Kate Moss for Topshop!

Alas as I type this, die hard Topshop girls (I like to think of myself as one of these girls but sadly 1-I'm tired from coming back from Paris, 2- if it's available online I'll do my darn hardest to just get it online 3-It took me 2 hours to get home from Kings Cross today…imagine getting the bus home after that!) are shopping there little hearts off to follow in the footsteps of this countries most iconic fashion idol.





I am sceptical about the prices of the pieces, having bought pieces from EACH Kate Moss collection I have noticed the dramatic price increase for this collection. Is it because collaborations have sensationalised? Probably, but one thing I do know, If quality has anything to do with it, it will be incredible.

Here are the pieces I will be hunting down tonight/ tomorrow. 


One Shoulder Chiffon (Available in black also)- £85


Floral Chiffon Maxi Dress- £180


Feather Off the Shoulder Cocktail Dress- £130


Paisley Print Sundress- £65



Paisley Print Midi Dress- £90


Fringed Leather Jacket- £190


Fringed Suede Jacket- £225


Paisley Print Silk Overcoat- £120


Beaded Fringe Jacket- £225


Scallop Shorts- £46


The collection is apparently going viral tonight at 10pm and tomorrow on Net-a-Porter. You can also check on the Topshop website for a list of stores holding the collection. Enjoy! I wanna hear about your buys guys! 

Bisous
x

2 comments:

  1. Love the green dress and fringe jacket, need to go to Amsterdam for some Topshop shopping :D
    Did you got the pieces?

    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, but i took them back, sadly i didn't think it was worth it like previous collections :( X

      Delete