Sunday 20 October 2013

Boo! It's nearly Halloween.

Evening all,

I cannot believe we are so close to Halloween now. I feel like this year has gone too fast and that too many people are talking about the big C. Christmas. I am a big fan of the day but I'm not the kinda person who will countdown to the day, it always makes me feel like we are wishing our months away especially as it's the end of the year. But let's put that to the side. I love how Halloween is getting bigger and bigger in the UK.

In recent years when Halloween is mentioned to me i always think of the How i Met Your Mother episode with the slutty pumpkin...


 It is such an American/student holiday but we seem to be embracing it more and more each year. Even fashion is taking to Halloween too.

Enter the insanely talented Charlotte Dellal. This woman knows shoes. Charlotte Olympia the go to shoe for us ladies who love a good gimmick on our feet, embraces holiday seasons. Last year the brand created a successful Christmas collection.

This season.....it's going spooky all in the name of Halloween. I love Charlotte Olympia. Even the campaign is spooky glamorous.



I love this collection so much,

Batty for Pandora- £795


Bite Me Kitty Flats- £495



Pumpkin clutch £395


Desire Bat print suede pumps- £545



Fancy Bat clutch- £395


Midnight Dolly Bat Embroidered- £695


Nocturnal Heels- £745


Sucker for Pandora Perspex Clutch- £995


Trick or Treat flat- £495




Vampira Heels- £975


Web Clutch- £325

I am so obsessed with this collection, it  doesn't take a lot for me to be obsessed with anything Charlotte Olympia produces (Oh god cannot wait to blog about the SS14 under the sea collection presentation) so i had to feature the whole Halloween collection. I love the spooky take on the Dolly heels, our favourite kitty turning into a vampire and the famous lips heels showing us those sexy fangs and luscious red pout. 

The collection is available from Charlotte Olympia online store and the boutique on Maddox street (An amazing team) and Net-a-Porter

Which are your favourites from the Halloween collection? 

What has everyone got planned for Halloween? Anyone dressing up?

Thanks for reading guys.

Lots of love 

Nadia 

2 comments:

  1. I adore the Charlotte Olympia shoes - just worried that we would look odd wearing them any other time than the holiday week of Halloween!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true hun, think you have to get the right pair! I love the pumpkin ones and of course the kitty flats! x

    ReplyDelete