Wednesday 20 March 2013

From Paris with love

Hey guys!
Once more....as ever...my apologies for my absence! After 3 weeks of living in Paris and enjoying living life to the fullest (I lived, breathed and slept fashion! Thanks Chanel) but I am back and despite having a massive Paris come down, all is well! I didn't do much sight seeing as i was constantly working but managed to take some snaps when doing some errands.....












And I also arrived to the motherland.....












My boys justice, Gaspard and Xavier!








Going to the 10th anniversary Ed Banger party/ gig was just perfection and a night I will never forget! Made some brilliant new friends, met guys I've idolised for those 10 years and went roller skating on the shoulders of a god! Ahhh Paris, I cannot wait to come back to you!

So the beautiful people who do read this, I promise to be better:) I know I always say that but I mean it :)

Whilst I was away, my mum (quite possibly the reason I love and adore fashion so much) treated me to some absolutely beautiful statement necklaces from New Look and Primark.

These are the ones from New Look
















And my absolute favourite.....




And the 2 cutest and unlikely finds from Primark









What I love about these necklaces is that all have had amazing compliments and I've constantly been asked if they are high end like anthropology, COS, Danijo etc! But in reality they range from £4- £20 and by far beat any of the statement necklaces available in Topshop for double the price! Never doubt the power of New Look and Primark!

Let me know what you think of the necklaces or if you've seen any other cool ones! I love hearing about amazing finds!

Thanks for reading guys <3

1 comment:

  1. Great necklaces, I shall have to have a look in New Look!

    ReplyDelete