Monday 3 September 2012

Boucle, leather and Sookie Stackhouse.

Bonsoir mes amis!!!

It's Monday again....all I have to say is thank god the sun is out ay ;p

To relieve the start of another working week I have some of my new purchases I want to share with you which have got me seriously excited!




Boucle Pinney £30- Topshop

This dress is sooo cute, I was really happy with it, especially the price, I think I'll get a lot of wears out of this this A/W.



swirl print midi £50- Topshop




Leather skater dress £60
Oasis
( but I was naughty and used my sisters student discount card so it was £54!!!)

I am chuffed with my new purchases so much that I don't want it to be warm any more! I am definitely an A/W girl!

I didn't just buy clothes though...I got myself a real bargain today, the first 10 Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) books for £15! I can't wait to dive into them, I am a huge fan of the TV series and have always wanted to read the books so to find this today was some serious Kismet!

This week is Fashions Night Out in London and I'm excited to potter around London with my sister in my Loubs and take lots of photos ❤ and enjoy some fashion! But what to wear!!!

How's everyone's weekend been?
What's your favourite season?
Has anyone read the Sookie novels?
And last of all who's going to FNO?!!

Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh bummer got 30% off on Oasis today only over on the blog! Love that topshop midi - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete