Saturday 29 September 2012

Bonsoir Mes Amis!

Bonsoir lovlies!

My apologies for such a long overdue post!! I have been insanely busy (as you'll know if you follow me on twitter) Interning in Paris for Chanel which i know i am extremely lucky to have and i am making the most of every moment! Unfortunately i cannot expose anything I'm doing due to confidentiality but all will be revealed come Tuesday morning eeek!

I came home for the weekend to attend my cousins wedding party (they married during ramadan but never had a party) and we had a lovely afternoon in a lovely venue (The Coal Exchange Cardiff Bay) and today i wore 6 inch heels!!! Yes me, queen of the flats and 3 inch heel!! It was a challenge i accepted and conquered!!

So today i wore a wonderful maroon coloured Churidar dress (getting my asian on for the 4th time this year!!) with my sisters black Chanel 2.55 (we swapped she used my red) and black studded pumps...



sisters in action <3

I also have a very very special jacket to share with you! I am stud obsessed and my love for gold is just ridiculous, i put Mr T to shame so when this jacket came to Zara i nearly cried with happiness, i waited 3 weeks for it to come into stock and i wasn't left disappointed at all! 




This jacket is a stand out piece so i'll be wearing it with a lot of my plain flippy dresses or to maybe on a braver day with a leopard dress!!

I am so in love, no regrets at all! Definitely inspired by Versace. Hello Tom Hiddleston ;)

And finally my brand spanking new Chanel Pumps! I really wanted the Valentino Rockstud flats

 but they seem to be impossible to find so these are definitely a happy compromise! A very happy compromise! J'adore! I'll be wearing these on Tuesday :) 


Now time to catchup with some Paris Fashion Week shows.....

What do you guys think of the leather jacket and pumps?
How's everyone doing this week?

Thanks for reading <3
x



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I wondered where you were interning, can't wait to hear all about it! I love the rockstud shoes but fear this style is a little too girly at my age so will happily take a kitten heel pair!

    ReplyDelete