Friday 24 August 2012

From Paris With Love.

Bonjour mes amis!

I am writing this on my way back from the beautiful Paris! This city always makes me happy ❤ To live here would be a dream come true so finger crossed :)

I am dying over Net-a-Porters new arrivals today especially one a lot of Versus fans have been waiting for, the lace-up stretch crepe dress that Diane Kruger wore at Cannes Film Festival and now sold out!









£610 @ Net-a-Porter
I love how Christopher Kane has really taken over Versus, great mixture of a Versace girl meets a Kane girl.

More items which have made it into my ever growing wish list.....










Miu Miu studded leather shoulder bag £410.










Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Spiked Loafers £795 L




Valentino Cuff £275







Alexander Wang Sweater £385










Charlotte Olympia Pandora Box £695

God I love Monday, Wednesday and Fridays Net-a-Porter makes me happy and my wish list big for sale season ;p

What's everyone got planned for the bank holiday weekend? I am jealous of the people at Reading and Leeds festival!

Happy bank holiday everyone!

Xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Nothing planned, just grateful to relax and the weather will be crap anyway! Adore the Louboutins, I so want a pair I am obsessed by studs!

    ReplyDelete